Tuesday, April 9, 2013

[2013.04.10] WAI YING HUNG WORKS ON A MOVIE IN KOREA

courtesy of on.cc
Wai Ying Hung, her assistant and manager dine in Seoul.  She says there is no tension at all
Wai Ying Hung stocks up on facial masks
courtesy of mingpao.com

Yesterday North Korea warned foreigners in South Korea to leave immediately. Coincidentally Wai Ying Hung arrived in Seoul to prepare to work on the film WINTER IS HOPED (DONG LUEN MONG YUT). Siu Hung said that she was not worried at all. She said, "I received many friends' text messages, telling me that the situation was severe. I went 'wow!' and thought 'really?'. I went to ask the Korean workers. They all smiled and said that North Korea always says that and told me not to worry because foreigners have not left yet. North Korea every time used foreigners have not left yet as a reason and finally did not act."

Did Siu Hung sense any tension in Seoul? She said, "Locals don't care at all, feeling that they don't have any problem." Siu Hung continued, "I don't feel people are stocking up on food. I am however stocking up on masks (facial masks). Last night I went to Dongdaemun and bought HK$14,000 worth of masks for myself and for friends. All the suitcases I brought are full. I even had 3 big bags. We were still at Dongdaemun around 9PM, it couldn't be busier. I didn't feel any tension at all. Today during lunch I took the chance bought more clothes." Siu Hung today will complete her Seoul scenes and shoot a few days in the country before returning to Hong Kong. Siu Hung was not worried about and did not want war as she wished for world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment