Thursday, April 11, 2013

[2013.04.12] KABBY HUI AND DOMINIC HO HAVE BED SCENES IN NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

Kabby Hui Nga Ting and Dominic Ho Ho man in the new film WHAT'S UP GIRL (MEI GAU SIU NUI) had bed scenes. Kabby revealed that she had passion scenes. Did she want to take over Chrissie Chau Sau Na's sex goddess position? She said, "I wouldn't dare, but of course I want to perform as well as she has."

Dominic denied the breakup rumor with Kandy Wong but admitted that they would occasionally argue. "Sometimes when I have intimate scenes with female co-stars, the girlfriend being upset is normal and I would understand." Have they reached the edge of a breakup? He said, "Of course not, we are on the edge of hot romance. (Marriage?) Let me ask the newlywed Sebastian about the secret of being married first and learn how to achieve happiness."

No comments:

Post a Comment