Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[2013.04.11] HUADING AWARD RED CARPET










Yumiko Cheng, Irene Wan
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Lynn Xiong
Angelababy
Andy Lau
Tyler Kwon, Ha Ga-In, Lee Byung-Hun
Emperor top stars Leo Ku, Joey Yung
Will Chapman To and Charlene Choi convince Hins Cheung to join Emperor?
Deanie Ip
Mavis Fan's tattoos catch attention
Xiao Shenyang and his mentor Zhao Benshan come to witness the Huading Awards in Hong Kong
courtesy of mingpao.com

The 9th Huading Awards yesterday took place at the Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Center. As stars dressed up for the red carpet, Fan Bingbing was all wrapped up. Fan Bingbing said, "I am LV spokesmodel, I have a responsibility to wear LV clothing." Angelababy denied that she was deliberately sexy. Did she ask her boyfriend Huang Xiaoming? She only said, "I have certain ideas about what I wear."

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin was much thinner, which she said was due to diving practices. Her current weight was lower than 100 pounds, she even said to female reporters, "Give me some meat". Where would she like more meat? Ah Sa pointed at her chest. Ah Sa again denied that she was paid 2 million yuan for the diving program. "The program is for charity, I have a salary but it is all donated to build water cellars." Hins Cheung Kin Hin had two Emperor companions. Has he decided to sign with Emperor? He said, " We are still in negotiation, the details haven't been settled yet. The soonest would be the summer."

Joey Yung Cho Yi returned from Shanghai sick and with a fever. Last night she still had a cough and sore throat. She said, "My home is now a pandemic area. My mother, brother and I are all sick. Because of make up I can't wear a medical mask. I can only give masks to co-workers. Boyfriend (Wilfred) Lau Ho Lung didn't take care of me. I have to be in volunteered quarantine. We haven't seen each other for a long time."

Jackie Chan just celebrates his 59th birthday, which he did not make a big deal of. He only dined with friends. "Next year for the 60th birthday I will make a big deal, as big as Tsang Chi Wai's."

No comments:

Post a Comment