Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[2013.04.11] IRENE WAN REVEALS HER MOTHER HAS INTESTINAL CANCER

courtesy of on.cc
Irene Wan's ailing mother makes her recognize how valuable good health is
Paulyn Sun believes foot massage is easy money in Hong Kong
Carol Yeung and Rainky Wai both deny kicking JJ Jia out
courtesy of mingpao.com

Irene Wan Bik Ha two nights ago attended the film WHAT'S UP GIRL (MEI GAU SIU NUI)'s wrap banquet. She said that this production made her very sentimental because 31 years ago she made LONELY FIFTEEN (LAN MUI JAI) and her life was changed. "Back then I gave up on school and often left home. My parents were very worried. Now as a mother I realize that when children disobey parents' hearts would ache."

Wan Bik Ha got teary eyed when she spoke about her mother. "My 91 year old mother has intestinal cancer and the condition is already late stage. I can't help her at all; however I have to appear optimistic. I shouldn't be unhappy in front of Mother."

Paulyn Sun Kai Kwan earlier in the film HARDCORE COMEDY (CHUNG HAU MEI) played a foot masseuse and took the chance to study the business. Now she is negotiating with investors about a foot massage shop. The Mainland H7N9 pandemic has worsen. Sun Kai Kwan lightly said, "After SARS, I feel a lot in life are destined. My child's live remains the same, we still eat chicken. Yet I won't take the chance to buy more property."

Carol Yeung Ngan deliberately covered up to avoid stealing the spotlight from lead Rainky Wai Yu Sum. Carol denied that she kicked out JJ Jia (Ga Hiu Sun). Wai Yu Sum said, "I don't have the ability and don't know if my figure is better than hers." She said that in May she will release a photobook and will ask the experienced Carol for advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment