Monday, April 1, 2013

[2013.04.02] CARINA LAU: YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BEAUTIFUL IN MY HEART

Carina Lau misses her friend's beautiful face
Li Bingbing posted Leslie Cheung's FAREWELL TO MY CONCUBINE look in his memory
Michelle Reis still remembers her final encounter with Gor Gor
Margie Tsang calls Leslie Cheung the superstar who everyone loves
Leslie Cheung once sang the birthday song for Donnie Yen (right)
courtesy of mingpao.com

Every friends who mention Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing would tell their special feeling for Gor Gor because Gor Gor is an unique idol.

Carina Lau Ka Ling: Do you know, in my heart you will always be beautiful...

Margie Tsang Wa Sin: Ten years ago today, Heaven played a joke that no one wanted to accept with us! No one can replace your position Gor Gor Cheung Kowk Wing, I have been very fortunate to meet you, hopefully you in the faraway Heaven have everlasting joy! Thank you for bringing us such classic work! Miss you always. Our beloved "superstar" Gor Gor Cheung Kwok Wing.

Michelle Reis (Lee Ka Yun): This was the last time I saw you. While waiting backstage, we chatted, then you poured me a glass of water and another for my little assistant. You will always be the most mesmerizing most familiar superstar -- miss you Gor Gor.

Vincent Zhao Wenzhou: Years flow like water, light and shadow remain the same. Miss you Gor Gor, missing Cheung Kwok Wing!

Donnie Yen Chi Tan: The photo was taken on July 27 1998, I was 35. That day Gor Gor sang the birthday song for me. Past emotions, the memories of which were as clear as news, as if they were yesterday. We miss u Leslie!

Kenny Bee (Chung Chun To): Every year at this time I would think of this good friend, let's properly remember him over these few days!

Anthony Wong Yiu Ming: If you are too tired, there is no crime in bidding farewell in time...I knew long ago, glass breaks very easily...April 1st ten years ago, the love of glass in the city of glass...

Li Bingbing: I am me, the firework of a different color; under the open sky and on the empty sea, I have to become the strongest bubble.

Karen Mok Man Wai: Gor Gor taught me to be on the stage four words, "slutty, pretty, cool, mean". Last night I not only achieved "pretty" but added "wow"! This dress was hand sewn with nearly 1,000 butterfly shaped colorful plastic, each one was filled with my memory of Uncle Leslie. Last night I ran into his voice again at the HKC...

Zhang Ziyi: I pray for the stars and the moon to bare witness, even for a lifetime I am willing to wait, one day I will fulfill my wish and bring you to find forever. Missing my only idol -- Cheung Kwok Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment