Thursday, April 4, 2013

[2013.04.05] MAVIS FAN DOES NOT WANT MARRIAGE TO TIE HER DOWN

courtesy of on.cc
Stone, Mavis Fan, Kimi Hsia, Stephen Wong
courtesy of mingpao.com

Mavis Fan Hiu Huen, Kimi Hsia Yu-Chiao, Stephen Wong Ka Lok, May Day member Stone starred in the Taiwan film WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW, which will open soon in Hong Kong. Fan Hiu Huen in the film had an unhappy marriage. She said, "I thought about marriage before, in the end I still didn't. I wasn't interested in marriage, not because I was afraid with being with someone else but because I disliked certain limitations. As long as our hearts are connected and we are together then it's fine." Fan Hiu Huen said that her romantic life has always gone her way. She believed in marriage, only she would not choose it. As for having children, Fan Hiu Huen said, "I don't want to, I don't want to be tied down. Aside from singing and acting, I still want to travel the world. I don't want to have too many worries."

Stone is already a father but he agreed that marriage was very hard to maintain. He had to find a balance between work and family. "I can't be with the band all night, after I get home I have to give all my time to my family. At 7AM I have to take the child to school. Although it is very tired, I rather enjoy it."

Stone worked on his first film, which he said was easier than playing the guitar. "When you play a guitar you can't talk or sing, you have to rely on musical notes to express emotions. Acting has expressions, action and lines. I like acting because I can live another type of life." Stone said that he was just as romantic on and off camera and would make a list before going grocery shopping. "I am afraid that I would forget to get something, my wife would be mad." Hsiao Yu-Chiao in real life did not like boyfriends who would only say I love you, give cars and homes. "If we are together, saying it is not enough. You have to implement it."

Wong Ka Lok and Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) in the film had a kiss scene. He joked, "It's my first time kissing a guy. Siu Chai's lips are very soft, pretty close to a girl's." He admitted that at first he resisted against playing a homosexual as he was afraid of harming his image. Wong Ka Lok's Putonghua was called rotten. Fan Hiu Huen kept nodding, "It's very rotten 'Cantonese Mandarin'."

No comments:

Post a Comment