Wednesday, April 3, 2013

[2013.04.04] NO COOL CONTEST FOR ANTHONY WONG AGAINST TONY LEUNG CHIU WAI

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com
Anthony Wong is confident about playing Wong Fei Hung
courtesy of mingpao.com

Anthony Wong Chau Sun yesterday attended the Hong Kong Society for the Blind organized IP MAN THE FINAL FIGHT (IP MAN JUNG GIK YUT JIN) descriptive narrative service film appreciation event. The film's box office already exceeded HK$5 million, he said that he was very satisfied with the word of mouth. "Viewers say that Master Ip Man was very well played. Some say that I am the coolest Ip Man? Thank you very much!" Chau Sun would not be compared with Tony Leung Chiu Wai. He said, "Who is cooler between me and Wai Jai? What are you dumb? Of course it's Wai Jai! In the entire world who would dare to have a cool contest with Wai Jai?"

Chau Sun said that IP MAN THE FINAL FIGHT would not make a sequel. Instead he and Herman Yau Lai To planned to make movies about Kwan Tak Hing as Wong Fei Hung. He said, "(Eric) Tsang Chi Wai said that aside from me, no one could play him, maybe because I am old, aside from wrinkles I can still move." Chau Sun suddenly got upset as he said about his older son questioning him about using a double. "I asked my two sons, did my fighting look good. The older son said pretty good, but the leg wasn't me. It was a double's. He told his mother that normally at home I wasn't so agile because at home I was 'one with the bed'. I was mad and immediately challenged my son, only then did he believe me." Chau Sun was rather confident about playing Wong Fei Hung because he was familiar with Kwan Tak Hing and Wong Fei Hung. He also knew a little Hung Kuen, but he would have to lose weight first. He joked, "I now am a Tai Chi master, a fat guy."

No comments:

Post a Comment