Thursday, August 8, 2024

[2024.08.09] MICHAEL TAO VOWS TO PROMOTE HARD FOR HIS RARE FILM APPEARANCE

Michael Tao says that selling a product is harder than acting
courtesy of mingpao.com

Michael Tao Dai Yu attended the product launch event yesterday as a happy ambassador. Aside from supporting for his friends, he also hoped that everyone would support Hong Kong products.

Speaking of work, Dai Yu said that he has been busy promoting the movie THE UNWAVERING BROTHERHOOD (JAT JIK3) recently. In addition to attending the premiere, he will return to the mainland for promotion in the middle of the month. He said that audience appreciation events are popular nowadays, and he is willing to do his part if necessary. He said, "I'm rarely in movies. I'd like to thank the director for his boldness in casting me. Responses to the first and second installments were so good. I felt pressure from just joining in the third installment, especially with (Mark) Cheng Ho Nam. However, people after watching it said my performance was good, which made me very happy."

As for whether he would return to make another television series, Dai Yu said it was up to fate. Has TVB asked him to return home to make a drama series? He said frankly, "They haven't asked for me. They don't know what roles they would offer to me. The stages are different. I've been in so many series before. What's new? I would consider every opportunity given to me. Ultimately I am older now, it's different from before. I don't mind; I would just agree to whatever I feel is right, and I would reject anything that doesn't feel right." As for relationships, he said that he was dating his work, saying with a smile, "The old folks are fine with just having work."

No comments:

Post a Comment