Thursday, August 29, 2024

[2024.08.30] SKYE CHAN PLAYS PATRICK TAM'S EX-WIFE IN NEW FILM PRODUCTION IN TORONTO

Skye Chan (left) and Patrick Tam (right) play a has-been couple in the film.
courtesy of on.cc

Skye Chan (left) and Patrick Tam (right) attended the film production start ceremony in Toronto.
courtesy of mingpao.com

Patrick Tam Yiu Man, Skye Chan Sin Yeung and Harriet Yeung Sze Man (Shrimp Head) participated in the film director Ridley Tsui Bo Wah produced "Finch and Midland" (Chinese title "I Should Be Happy Today"). The production start ceremony was held in Toronto, Canada the day before yesterday. The staff kept in line with tradition, arranged for a roast pig cutting ceremony. Both Tam Yiu Man and Shrimp Head said that they did not expect to come to Toronto to film, and the team also retained Hong Kong characteristics. The local staff expressed their curiosity and followed them to pray for everything to go well.

Already immigrated to Canada, Chan Sin Yeung played the role of Tam Yiu Man's ex-wife in the film. She recalled that she was very excited after knowing that the audition was successful. She did full of her homework before starting work. She said, "I am very much looking forward to the performance. The last time I filmed a drama was already 3 years ago, and this time I was very excited when I got the script." Tam Yiu Man arrived in Toronto last week for costume fitting and table read with the actors. Producer Tsui Bo Wah said that the film was adapted from a true story, and the prototype characters in the film are still living in the Chinese community in Toronto.

Patrick Tam Yiu Man recently flew to Toronto, Canada, in a low-key manner to film the North American movie "Finch and Midland". In the film Ah Tam plays a singer who has immigrated for many years and talks about his situation and experiences in a foreign land. Ah Tam said, "I was very surprised when I received the script. In my imprss I have never played a singer before, and I can experience working with a foreign team. It should be a bit challenging." Reportedly he would have a lot of English dialogues this time. He said with a smile, "When I encounter some that are very hard to say, I would ask my son for advice; I thank him so much for your patience in teaching me, haha!"

The film also invited Nina Paw (Bau Hei Jing), Yeung Sze Man and Theresa Lee Yi Hung and others to participate in the performance. Sister Bau earlier went to the UK to visit her daughter's family and stayed there for about two months. She will resume work mode early next month and set off for Canada to join the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment