Thursday, July 19, 2012

[2012.07.20] LYNN XIONG DENIES ABORTION RUMORS


courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

The film LOVE IS......PAJAMAS (NAM YUN YU YI FOK) two nights ago held a wrap banquet. Boss Raymond Wong Pak Ming presented bird's nest to Teresa Mo Kwan Shun as nourishment for her comeback, a cookbook to Karena Ng Chin Yu who did not know how to cook even eggs, a golden pig gift certificate to Lynn Xiong (Hung Doi Lam) as Raymond Lam Fung wished her a wedding this year. She accepted but later explained that she was only joking.

Lynn recently suffered from an old hip injury acting up and would rest for awhile at home. As for unwed pregnancy rumors and that due to boyfriend Aaron Kwok Fu Sing declining marriage she had an abortion, Lynn said, "The more they writing the dumber they get, it's neither a story nor news. When I stay home people would write about me like this!" She said that she has experienced a lot of rumors, when the reports passed she would not be mad.

Lynn felt that abortion was immoral and she would not take part. "I can't take a life. If I am lucky enough to be pregnant, it would be very rare. Ultimately you can't just say you don't want it. People who understand me definitely wouldn't believe the rumors. Yet people online would believe them. I am truly very helpless." Reports also claimed that her friends leak information, Lynn was rather sorry but did not lose confidence in her friends. "I don't have any secret, I don't mind if friends know. I too need someone to talk to." Why does she not talk with Sing Sing? Lynn said, "Guys are hard to talk to. He should be talking with his friends about cars."

Lam Fung in the film had no intimate scene with Lynn. He joked, "No, I don't want to stand tippy toe." He thanked the tall Lynn for wearing flats for the shoot so he would not be embarrassed. Lam Fung said that he was not a chauvinist. "In the past I have had girlfriends who were taller than me in heels. I permitted girlfriends to wear something sexy, but of course not when she was just going to pick up something! As long as the situation is suitable it's fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment