Saturday, June 11, 2011

[2011.06.12] EDISON CHEN WOULD LIKE TO MAKE MOVIES

courtesy of singtao.com

Edison Chen Koon Hei two days ago at the Hong Kong airport had no comment about Nicholas Tse Ting Fung's marriage troubles. Two nights ago he attended a certain men's product promotional event in Shanghai and was asked the same question. "I have already responded
earlier in Taiwan, everyone can see how I answered that day online. I am Chen Koon Hei, I am not them." In addition, he expressed that next year he will develop his career fully. He revealed that recently he made many short films for his later television program. He would also like to
perform a concert. He continued, "I also would like to make a movie and I love making movies. Among all the jobs my favorite is making movies. I don't know whether I will have a chance in the future. I would like to make the INITIAL D (TAU MAN JI D) sequel the most; however I think the first step is the concert."

2 comments: