Monday, June 27, 2011

[2011.06.27] NICHOLAS TSE STILL LOVES CECILIA CHEUNG

Ting Fung bows to the audience after having his say

Ting Fung does not have a wedding ring

Ting Fung admits that he still loves Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi inside

Ting Fung, Wong Jing and others show their audience appreciation

Fans flock to the event

Nick Cheung Ka Fai praises Ting Fung on how he has handled his family matters




Nicholas Tse Ting Fung is dressed casually, takes off his sunglasses when he talks and keeps his hand in his pocket.

Ting Fung looks lost when he talks about the future of his marraige

Aside from keeping his hands in his pockets Ting Fung also points a lot

When Ting Fung gets to the sad part, he shuts up and covers his mouth

Ting Fung keeps his head lowered while talking to the audience

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Nicholas Tse Ting Fung who has always been working on the film THE VIRAL FACTOR (YIK JIN) in Malaysia. Two days ago he finally issued a statement to express that he would begin to handle his family matters. Yesterday Ting Fung took time off from the shoot to attend another film TREASURE INN (CHOI SUN HAT JANG) premiere press conference. This time was also Ting Fung's first public appearance since the Fung Chi marital troubles. After the press conference, Ting Fung also admitted to the media that his marriage with Cecilia Cheung Pak Chi had problems, but they still deeply loved each other. They just did not know how to go on. He also promised that no matter what would happen in the future, their children would grow up in a healthy and stable environment.

The press conference took place in Beijing yesterday afternoon. Attendees included Ting Fung, Nick Cheung Ka Fai, Huang Yi and director Wong Jing. Ting Fung's appearance naturally became the focus and attracted many media members. Ting Fung yesterday wore black and did not smile much. To prevent promoting the film, he stayed after the press conference to respond to the media. Ting Fung said, "In the recent month and more, I choose today's platform to explain to everyone. With the recent storm both sides have been poor, I hope after today it would settle down. I am not someone who knows how to express myself. People who know me know, at home I don't have any newspaper or publication. Yet in this month, the media subject has all been me so I would know more or less. When I saw some reports about me, I would be happy. All the bad talks about my wife made me unhappy as well, because they said my wife was bad and they were bad for my sons as well. Today, my marriage has certain problems. My wife and I both grew up in single parent families. We never hated our parents. When we had our first child, we hoped to break the fate. We hoped that they would not grow up in a broken home; today I am helpless and I don't know how to go on."

Ting Fung grew teary eyed as he said, "If you ask me do I still love that person, miss her, I would say I love and miss her but I don't know how to go on. Yesterday we texted each other over the phone. She said that she loved me and missed me very much, and I believed her. No matter which kind of relationship we will have in the future, we will find a stable environment for the children to grow up in. We are adults now, from now on no matter what our relationship is, whether it is love, hate, fight or kill, we will take care of it ourselves. Hopefully after today we will return to our relationships at work."

In addition, when Ting Fung appeared at the Beijing airport yesterday morning, chaos ensued. Ting Fung wore headphones and sunglasses, looking numb the entire way and had no expression as his assistant accompanied him. A large group of reporters and fans waited for him early on. Ting Fung's fans even erected a human wall around Ting Fung. When Ting Fung appeared, everyone rushed up. In the chaos reporters injured and blooded a fan. This fan ignored the wound and remained on hand to follow Ting Fung. Ting Fung throughout the process did not answer any question and immediately left in a vehicle. The fan later at the airport contacted the police and claimed that a reporter caused the injury that required seven stitches.

Director Wong Jing after the press conference responded to Ting Fung's comments. He said, "Today Ting Fung at the TREASURE INN press conference made his true feelings known, which was touching. I only had one thought: your choice must put the best environment for the children to grow up in first." Huang Yi also posted online, "In the audience I was in the same boat. Because we are artists we must face it, we must stand on the stage to face the most painful of hurt. What is right, what is wrong, what is love, please give them a little space."

No comments:

Post a Comment