Thursday, August 15, 2013

[2013.08.16] NICK CHEUNG DENIES SLEEPING IN A SEPARATE ROOM FROM HIS WIFE

courtesy of on.cc

A magazine yesterday said that Nick Cheung Ka Fai's depression returned when he made UNBEATABLE (GIK JIN) and thus he slept in separate rooms with his wife Esther Kwan Wing Ho. Ka Fai denied the report. "I couldn't be happier, the advanced screenings have already made over 1 million at the box office. (Did you sleep in a separate room from his wife?) Aside from making movies and when I took my daughter to Tokyo Disneyland, I sleep with my wife the rest of the time." As for his friend Sandra Ng Kwan Yu's interest in making GOLDEN CHICKEN 3 (GUM GAI 3). Ka Fai said, "Since a buddy asks I have to, but I would wait until the script is out first. My schedule is filled until November."

On a radio interview, Ka Fai said that he was very happy about winning the Shanghai Film Festival Best Actor and praised his co-star Eddie Peng Yu-Yen's future as infinite. "Before I knew him I thought he was very chok, after I got to know him I felt he was very optimistic. His future is infinite!"

When asked that next year's Hong Kong Film Award Best Actor battle will be between him, Andy Lau Tak Wa and Tony Leung Chiu Wai, did he feel he will win? Ka Fai said, "Film is a group thing, every year the judging standard is different. I won't think about stuff like that."

Earlier Dante Lam Chiu Yin said that if he asked him to play a homosexual he would be willing. Ka Fai said, "I think I may not be able to accept making a gay film, of course I can't just outright say no. I have to have directors and co-stars who I trust very much. The result won't just be about aesthetic and can't be dirty."

No comments:

Post a Comment