Sunday, May 5, 2024

[2024.05.05] LI LINLIN WOULD TRY NEW GENRES

Li Linlin braves the red rain warning to be on Nancy Sit's radio program
courtesy of mingpao.com

Li Linlin yesterday braved the red storm warning for Nancy Sit Ka Yin's Metro Radio program interview to promote her film ALL SHALL BE WELL (CHUNG GUM YI HAU). Husband John Chiang Dai Wai was her chauffeur. She said that her husband was afraid that she would be too rushed, whenever he would have the time he would provide transportation.

Li Linlin said that she and Sister Ka Yin have known each other for decades, praised her for being a joy and knowing how to cultivate an atmosphere. She also put work first, was very hard working. "Because I really like this movie, I promote harder. I used to be lazy in this business, I wouldn't be so smart. Only as I get older, I feel I have the responsibility to do my best to coordinate with the promotion." Since the film had good word of mouth and received an award, would she make more movies? She pointed out that good scripts were hard to come by, and her health was not what it used to be; however with new genres she would still give it a try.

Li Linlin said that she did not know whether her family would arrange to celebrate Mothers' Day, but her daughter hs always valued holidays. She instead never made any special celebration. "Because I am always free, everyday is like a holiday. On Mothers' Day the family would probably eat together to celebrate. My son in law (Raymond) Cho Wing Lim is great, likes to cook and cook well. Perhaps because he frequently cooks for us, his cooking skills has improved and he has been particularly attentive."

No comments:

Post a Comment