Saturday, June 29, 2024

[2024.06.30] {SPOILER} FRANCIS NG WANTS TO BE SEAN LAU'S ETERNAL RIVAL

* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *
* SPOILER WARNING *









Chun Yu is pleased with the new film's box office, and Kearen Pang suggests celebrating with a dinner
courtesy of on.cc

Kearen Pang and Francis Ng team up for a CRISIS NEGOTIATORS audience appreciation event
courtesy of singtao.com


Sean Lau
courtesy of mingpao.com

Artists Francis Ng Chun Yu and Kearen Pang Sau Wai appeared in the theater the night before to thank the audience for their movie CRISIS NEGOTIATORS (TAM POON JUEN GA), interact with viewers and even pose for a big group photo with them.

Ng Chun Yu reveals that he has to work in the mainland, but he still returns to Hong Kong to thank the audience and fulfill his responsibilities as an actor. He would also return to Beijing to attend the movie premiere in the next day. Chun Yu is also very satisfied with the box office revenue exceeding HK$ 16 million. It is very important for the box office to be good, but only the audience's praise would let him "drink in peace". Speaking of both his and Lau Ching Wan's performance have received good reviews all around, he said with a smile, "Hurry up and start the sequel! (Lau Ching Wan wants the original team to make a comedy version of CRISIS NEGOTIATORS?) I don't have a problem. I can shoot all subjects, especially with a new director. I would fully dedicate my whole body. I don't have much time left to contribute to the flm industry. since they don't mind me, I would contribute my final resource." Working with the new director, Chun Yu feels like a door has opened to give him a breath of fresh air. Their imagination would not appear in a golden age movie. He hopes to be able to have the next Ann Hui On Wa, Tsui Hark and Cheung Kwok Ming to appear. Chun Yu states that commercial films are already being maintained, but neew directors would decide whther they would be able to keep going after their first or second film, and only then would they be able to help the development of Hong Kong films.

Speaking of Ching Wan joking about Chun Yu not minding that his co-star is better than him in acting, but would mind the most that others are more handsome and Chok than him, Chun Yu said, "I hope that he would be my eternal rival; he is already my eternal friend, I don't have to worry about if he is my rival too! He wins awards, I play handsome. He is worry-free and I am happy, don't ever break my never win record."

As for Pang Sau Wai in the film she plays Andy Lau Tak Wa's wife. During rehearsal she also has the chance to be in the presence of Lau Ching Wan and Ng Chun Yu. She feels very honored to work with Ching Wan and Chun Yu, and jokes that she has recorded it well in advance. She also planned to invite Director Herman Yau Lai To to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment