Thursday, May 22, 2014

[2014.05.23] JACKY CAI AND ANITA CHUI TRAIN FOR NEW FILM

Anita Chui and Jacky Cai
Jacky Cai
courtesy of on.cc

Paco Wong's new comers Jacky Cai Jie and Anita Chui Bik Ka will work on the Wilson Chin Kwok Wai new film LAT GAING BA WONG GA. They have begun fighting training to play female cops well. Anita said, "I spent two months on the training, four or five days a week on physical training, kickboxing and judo. (Do you have any martial art background?) No, but I have started practicing yoga. My flexibility is OK."

With quite a performance in the film ABERDEEN (HEUNG GONG JAI), Cai Jie this time challenges action scenes and plays a female Special Duties Unit member who can fight. She has a lot of pressure. "I look more mild mannered, maybe it will surprise everyone more. However I have studied Tae Kwon Do. (Strength?) The master said I was OK!" Working on Chin Kwok Wai's films, female characters often had to be sexy. They did not mind healthy sexy, and could accept appearing in swimsuits if necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment