Wednesday, April 13, 2011

[2011.04.14] BREAK UP CLUB BLOWS UP FIONA SIT WITH PRESSURE

courtesy of singtao.com

courtesy of takungpao.com

Fiona Sit Hoi Kei and Barbara Wong Chun Chun appeared on a cable interview and discussed dating. Fiona said that she was very "thrifty", would not want her boyfriend to spend money. She even revealed that she would choose a boyfriend who is faithful and responsible.

Fiona said that when she made BREAK UP CLUB (FUN SAU SHUET OI NEI) the pressure "blew up". She said, "For awhile I had a lot of pressure in life, work and love. I kept everything to myself and was very low. That could be considered the lowest point of my life." Fiona continued, "At that time I was working on BREAK UP CLUB, during the shoot my weight was 14, 15 pounds lighter than now!" Fiona said that now she has learned to share her troubles with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment