Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[2011.04.19] JACKIE CHAN GIVES CANDICE YU A "XU JINGLEI STYLE KISS"

Joey Yung Cho Yi, Jackie Chan
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

The Hong Kong Film Award Best Supporting Actress nominee Candice Yu On On lost to Susan Shaw Yam Yam. She was already happy with the nomination so she was not too disappointed. Two nights ago On On also attended the film company celebration, Jackie Chan gave her a kiss to console her. Last night she explained, "As soon as Jackie Chan saw me, he flew over and gave me a kiss. He also praised my performance in the film as great! I guess when Jackie Chan sees a girl he would use this 'Xu Jinglei style' kiss! Having known him for years, we are already very close. I am not worried about rumors." On On already called Best Actress Carina Lau Ka Ling to congratulate her, when Ka Ling picked up the phone her high spirits could be heard. She was happy for her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment