Wednesday, April 20, 2011

[2011.04.20] DUEN WAI LUN MOVES ON

Duen Wai Lun
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sharon Luk Sze Wan
courtesy of takungpao.com

Sharon Luk Sze Wan yesterday attended a restaurant opening. Duen Wai Lun, Cheung Hok Yun and Wilson Tsui (Ngai Wai) were also on hand. Duen Wai Lun revealed later he will make a new film with Simon Yam Tat Wa and Ken Lo Wai Kwong. Because the funding came from France, the film would also have French actors. Has he been in contact with Jackie Chan lately? He honestly said no. He has been busy on his own and Jackie Chan changed his number. Do they have nothing left to talk about personally? He denied and said, "No such thing, if I have money I would want to work with him on a movie too. (Will you save a role for Jackie Chan in the new film?) Where would I get the money? I think though if I ask him to guest star he probably wouldn't say no, because I know he likes to be on camera very much. In his own movies he often played pedestrian A or B!" Speaking of Willie Chan Chi Keung's Hong Kong Film Award, Duen Wai Lun said that he was happy for him and sent a text message to congratulate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment