Wednesday, August 9, 2023

[2023.08.09] THE PREGNANT JENNIFER YU ON PATROL SCARES HER FAMILY

The 8 month pregnant Jennifer Yu is not bloated this time and moves like the wind

Wai Law Sha and Chan Charm Man are glad to have Jennifer Yu's support
courtesy of on.cc

Jennifer Yu shows her support despite her big belly

Peter Chan wants to work with elder Wai Law Sa again
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jennifer Yu Heung Ying, Peter Chan Charm Man and Rosa Maria Velasco (Wai Law Sa) two nights ago attended the film EVERYPHONE EVERYWHEWRE (CHUEN GOR SAI GAI DOH YAU DIN WA)'s premiere. In her first lead role Wai Law Sa was asked whether she would be worried about the box office. She said, "I have done all that I can do, the box office is beyond my control." Chan Charm Man said that he would give this Academy of Performing Arts elder 200% confidence. "Why she hasn't thought about the box office problem, because this isn't a problem. It definitely would be good." When asked how else would he like to work with her? He said anything, like a play. "But I haven't reached her level, I am still chasing her tail light." He also revealed that while at the Academy of Performing Arts, Terrance Lau Chun Him was already drooling over elder Wai Law Sa. "At the time we were studying at the Academy of Performing Arts together. Lau Chun Him said that he saw several elders as good as being in his pocket, in the future he would definitely have to work with them." Wai Law Sa joked that back then she also drooled over Lau Chun Him.

The 8 month pregnant Yu Heung Ying showed her support, pointing out that this pregnancy has been better than the previous one. "Maybe because the sex would be different, this one I am not as bloated. (Is your family worried about you going everywhere?) Yes! Because I walk fast, everyone is scared for me. I would occasionally go to the pregnant lady gym for muscle training. Sometimes when I take my daughter out, she still wants me to carry her. It's just for a second though!" Yu Heung Yi said that her two year old daughter Clare would sometimes kiss her belly. "When I was little I constantly picked on my little sister, I am afraid of passing that on to her." She said that she would give a present to her daughter on behalf of the baby in her belly in hopes that she would not be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment