Wednesday, August 23, 2023

[2023.08.23] ANSON LO REVEALS THAT HE IS AFRAID OF FISH

Anson Lo reveals his "ghost encounter" experience while promoting his new film

Summer Chan, John Chiang, Anson Lo, Chu Pak Hong
courtesy of on.cc

Anson Lo Hon Ting with Chu Pak Hong, John Chiang Dai Wai and Summer Chan Chi Huen starred in the horror film IT REMAINS (YEUNG WON), which would open soon. Speaking of the hardest scene to play, Anson Lo revealed that he not only had to play being possessed by a ghost but also had to change his emotions in a brief period of time. "In that scene after hearing the news of my girlfriend passing away over the phone, I had to react instantly. I had to be very guilt ridden and cry. (Do you cry easily?) Why do people feel I cry all the time? I am not someone who cries at home everyday, I only cried when I am moved." Chu Pak Hong said that the entire production process was unforgettable, because they constantly had to shoot in eerie places that left him uneasy. "Everyday I kept praying to not run into any ghost, and I was afraid that while playing possessed by a ghost I would really be possessed." As for Chiang Dai Wai, although he has been in film for years he said that he has never made this type of film. His character had to

In the film Anson Lo had a supernatural ability, but in reality he had zero sense for the spiritual world. He said that once he was told that a spirit has been with him for half a year but he did not realize at all. "Many masters have said that my look was very attractive for ghosts to become friends. After making THE HAUNTED ROOMS 4, a Japanese child's ghost followed me back to Hong Kong and was with me for half a year. However I didn't feel anything at all. During the period many masters through different channels to tell me that they saw a child holding my left hand. Later I asked someone to resolve it for me." Speaking of the film's story revolving the inner demons of people, Anson Lo revealed that he was the most afraid of fish. "IT REMAINS was shot under a terrible environment. I don't like being dirty, but once in character you wouldn't mind. Someone asked if the film wanted me to eat a live fish, or kiss a fish would I do it. At this moment I would say I wouldn't, but maybe once in character I would." Chiang Dai Wai joked, "Then the next movie should be called 'stuffed fish'."

Chu Pak Hong joked his inner demon was not having money, later he seriously said, "At my present age I don't think I have anything, I don't have as much of an ego as I used to. Maybe I have learned to face it." Chan Chi Huen admitted that he was too stubborn, giving herself too much pressure and frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment