Wednesday, August 16, 2023

[2023.08.16] 193 DECLINES MORE AUDIENCE APPRECIATION EVENTS

193 in YUM INVESTIGATION
courtesy of singtao.com


193 says that audience appreciation events are not a duty, in addition with the harassment messages he decides that he would no longer attend YUM INVESTIGATION audience appreciation events

193 makes his "no audience appreciation declaration" on social media

193 (arrow) only attended some audience appreciation shows Saturday

ERROR earlier promoted YUM INVESTIGATION
courtesy of mingpao.com

The ERROR quartet of Leung Yip (Fatboy), Ho Kai Wa (Dee), Denis Kwok Ka Chun (193) and Poki Ng starred in the film YUM INVESTIGATION (YUM MUK JING SHUN), which officially opened last Thursday. Lately the cast has been attending audience appreciation events, but earlier 193 on social media stated that he received harassment messages and announced that he would decline to attend any future audience appreciation events.

Kwok Ka Chun (193) pointed out that after attending the audience appreciation shows he received harassment messages and stressed that it was not his duty to attend audience appreciation events. He wrote, "I received some very disturbing messages, so I would have to explain to everyone. Audience appreciation isn't a duty, and I have never promised anything. As a support player I have already done everything in the show fully. I also hope that everyone who bought tickets would go with the intention to watch the movie."

193 continued that in the past month his health has been very poor, in addition work has been very busy. Aside from his usual work, he also had to prepare to shoot a program abroad, rehearse for a play and prepare for his second solo song this year. He said, "If you haven't booked the entire show, I really don't want to deliberately take the time to attend audience appreciation events. If I have free time I would prefer to rest, save my voice and work on songs." In the end 193 said, "Since making time for audience appreciation would bring harassment messages, from now on I have decided not to attend any more audience appreciation events. However everyone please continue to strongly support YUM INVESTIGATION."

According to YUM INVESTIGATION's official page post, last Saturday 9 audience appreciation shows would have taken place. Originally attendees would include 193, Dee, Suey Kwok Sze and director Leung Kwok Fai, but at the first three shows in Tai Po, Kowloon Tong, Tsuen Wan and the last two in Sha Tin and Tsim Sha Tsui 193 was nowhere to be found. Viewers who bought tickets to support 193 were upset and went to post on their groups, which made 193 lost control.

193 has repeatedly stated that this time he was only a support player in the film, and once rumored that he was upset at the size of his role. Yesterday on Carol Cheng Yui Ling's radio show, he again stressed that he was like an "extra". Thus viewers were made to think that this was the reason for his absence from the promotions. 193 said, "I would get an understanding with the film company. I have always been discussing the issue of audience appreciation activities with the producer, because on the day of the events, before and after them I had work. Thus I would go to whichever show I could make. That day when I got there it was around 6PM, I was in a hurry to the recording studio so I had to leave. So I was unable to make the last two shows. Actually I told them earlier, I would go to any that I could make."

No comments:

Post a Comment