Tuesday, October 15, 2024

[2024.10.16] CHARLENE CHOI IS AFRAID THAT SHE CANNOT STOP LAUGHING ON THE LUNAR NEW YEAR FILM SET

Charlene Choi has had chemistry with Louis Cheung for a long time and believes that they would be full of chemical reaction

When Charlene Choi calls Joey Yung "elder", she gets so upset that she gets up to strike back
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi calls this her "pink lady" look

Ronald Cheng and Charlene Choi held a joint press conference in 2010 to announce that they were married but in the process of a divorce

The internet jokes that Gillian Chung is under a "Non Thin Curse"
courtesy of on.cc

Charlene Choi Cheuk Yin (Ah Sa) yesterday appeared at the "Sa Sa Ladies' Purse Day 2024" press conference in a pink backless dress. She was busy with the Twins tour concert in the mainland and said that there would be a performance in the mainland, and then the filming of a new film would begin. In November and December they would tour the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom respectively. As for the dizziness and discomfort she felt at the Guangzhou concert earlier, she said that she had a fever afterwards. She believed that it was because she was too tired and was just before her menstrual period, so her immunity was weakened. She also said that she felt a little uncomfortable before the event. She joked that this year might be unlucky for her sign, but a minor ailments wre blessings. Speaking of her recent trip to Fukuoka, she joked, "I only got to go for a few days, not enough time to recharge my batteries. I hope I can have a long vacation next year. My current age isn't suitable to be too busy, haha."

Speaking of her upcoming new film, Ah Sa revealed that it would be a Lunar New Year comedy. She was very happy because her favorite genre is comedy, and she really likes the atmosphere of filming a comedy. She also said, "Actually, comedy is the most difficult thing to film because its easy to make people cry, but it's hard to make people laugh. However I happen to like this kind of challenge. T his time my co-star would be Cheung Kia Chung. We have worked together many times before and have established a bond. In addition I have great confidence in him. Instead I am worried about not being able to stop laughing when filming. (Can you cope with the overlap between the new film and the tour?) For the movie, we only need to work on it for three days this month; the script isn't too complicated, so there is no problem." As for her group mate Gillian Chung Yun Tung gaining weight recently, her shape was constantly changing but she was still a pretty girl; Ah Sa believed that the most important thing was that Ah Gil was happy and healthy. She praised Ah Gil for always being a pretty girl. Has she given any advice to Ah Gil on how to stay in shape? Ah Sa frankly admitted, "I can't teach her. I can only control my diet and I hate exercising the most. I don't like any exercise. The only one I like is tennis. I learned it when I was a child, and now I have picked it up again and asked the coach to train secretly. (Are there any suitors who want to meet to practice?) Kwan Chi Bun (Kenny) said that he was also interested. He is my 'husband' and the best sheld when I was asked about my relationships. (What about marriage?) I'm not in a hurry, everything will happen as it happens." In addition, speaking of her ex-husband Ronald Cheng Chung Kei's earlier announcement that he would take a break from the music industry and also mentioning that he was not happy in the short marriage with her, Ah Sa said that she has not paid attention to the reports but wished him well.

In addition, Ah Sa recently met up with her friends Joey Yung Cho Yee and Tsang Lok Tung for an outing, and Tsang Lok Tung posted a video on social media to share their moments. It was quite funny to see Ah Sa imitating Nicholas Tse Ting Fung and sprinkling salt on the food while cooking, while Joey pretended to be a chef and called "floor" for the meal. During this period Ah Sa boldly called Joey a senior, and Joey responded, "You have been in the industry for more than 23 years. Sooner or later, you will be called a senior!" They were also surprised to find a centipede crawling into the tent, and Tsang Lok Tung tried to push it away with her bare hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment