Saturday, March 23, 2024

[2024.03.23] CARLOS CHAN WANTS TO NAME HIS BABY DECO?

Catherine Chau, Carlos Chan and Gladys Li chat at a barbecue
courtesy of on.cc


Catherine Chau and Gladys Li invite soon to be father Carlos Chan to be their guest
courtesy of singtao.com


The Catherine Chau Ka Yee, Gladys Li Ching Kwan's car program invited Carlos Chan Ka Lok to be their guest. The program even rented an over HK$ 2 million convertible sports car for the production.

The Chau Ka Yee and Ka Lok starred film WE ARE FAMILY (CHOOK JO GA YUN) was currently in release. Speaking of the production, Ka Lok said that several scenes were very moving for him. "In one scene I had to pretend to be Brother Chi Wai (Eric Tsang)'s son and call him. At the time I was very heartbroken, before the shoot I seemed to have already cried once. We constantly would lie with good intention. We don't want to worry our parents and would rather lie to them so they would be more comfortable." Chau Ka Yee was said to already be crying on the premiere night, she sad, "Actually (Angela) Hui Ching Wan and Elly both cried too. I feel it is a reminder. When I was little I wouldn't feel life had an expiration date, I wouldn't want to meet as much as I can."

Soon to be a father, Ka Lok was tested by Ka Yee and Gladys' secret "good husband check list". Gladys praised Ka Lok as a good husband, normally he would put his wife first and she thought they were the model couple. Ka Yee asked would Ka Lok cook? Ka Lok said no problem, earlier he even cooked minced garlic rice noodle with steamed prawns. Later Ka Yee asked if he did not do anything wrong but his wife was very mad, would Ka Lok admit he was wrong first? Ka Lok said, "I wouldn't before but now I would, my wife after becoming pregnant would be easily triggered emotionally. I would have to accommodate her more."

They also talked about baby names. Ka Lok stated that he already had ideas and even complimented himself on the name that would be suitable for both gender -- "Chan Cheh". Ka Yee immediately said, "Wait a minute, I really urged you not to, 'Chan Cheh' is used for decoration." However Ka Lok ignored her and continued, "I even thought of the English name, Deco." Ka Yee jokingly asked whether he wanted the child to become an interior designer. Gladys asked whether Mrs. Chan has approved. Ka Lok said, "My wife hasn't approved yet, 'but I really like two word Chinese names, they are very cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment