Saturday, March 16, 2024

[2024.03.16] ERIC TSANG OFFERS TO STREAK FOR NEW FILM BOX OFFICE SUCCESS

When would Alex Fong Lik Sun have good news?
courtesy of on.cc

Alex Fong Lik Sun and Tian Niu
courtesy of mingpao.com

The film WE ARE FAMILY (CHOOK JO GA YUN) two nights ago held a charity screening. Eric Tsang Chi Wai, Tian Niu, Catherine Chau Ka Yi, Alex Fong Lik Sun, Stephanie Che Yuen Yuen, director Benny Lau Wai Hang and star volunteer Lai Lok Yi attended. The charity screening welcomed 400 donors and raised HK$ 400,000 for the Caring for Children Foundation. Chi Wai joked that if the film's box office would reach HK$ 50 million he would "streak".

WE ARE FAMILY charity screening raised HK$ 400,000. Tsang Chi Wai said that he was very happy and had to thank each donor for the support. Since the film would open soon, both Chi Wai and Tian Niu had expectations; because this film was not purely a comedy, but one that would bring out positive energy. Their performance has always made viewers cry before. Tian Niu said, "I too saw viewers cry very hard, but I cried harder than everyone!" Chi Wai said, "I wanted to cry myself, but seeing how hard she was crying next to me, I just wouldn't cry yet!" Tian Niu also pointed out that actually this movie was neither a big production nor had superstars, but all the actors worked as one to make it. It was a family movie that would be worth recommending.

How would they thank the audience if the movie would have big box office success? Chi Wai joked that he would "streak". "I would bare my heart to run. This movie really is worth a watch, many friends who have seen it have called me to say it really was worth watching. I too hope to spread more positive energy, the movie's theme happened to remind everyone to be a little better to their families, and cherish time!" Tian Niu said that in the future she would stay in Hong Kong for audience appreciation events until the box office would reach HK$ 50 million. Chi Wai joked, "If it would reach HK$ 50 million, I would streak, no problem!"

No comments:

Post a Comment