![]() |
| Anson Kong and ANSONBEAN have been visiting several theaters to thank the audience courtesy of on.cc |
The Herman Yau Lai To directed, Patrick Tam Yiu Man, ANSONBEAN (Chan Ngai Sun), Anson Kong Yip Sun (AK), Amanda Lee Wai Man and Baby Po Pui Yu starred film WE'RE NOTHING AT ALL (NGOR MOON BUT SI SUP MOR) exceeded HK$ 12 million at the box office, the film team yesterday went to the theaters for the ultimate audience appreciation event to thank the audience for their support of the film.
Yau Lai To was quite satisfied with the results of the film. As for whether there would be a chance for the original team to collaborate again, he said that would depend on what the script and the roles would call for. However each person in the film lineup has been engraved in his mind. Attended Shi Nansun's memorial service yesterday morning, Director Yau said that during the period of 1999 to 2007, he collaborated with Shi Nansun countless times and praised her as a jill of a trade. He said, "I knew that she began to be admitted to the hospital three years ago, her body was very weak. I also struggled with whether I should visit her at the hospital, because I knew that there were many people with her. Everyone knew that she really took care of her friends, I worried that seeing her at the hospital would make it hard for her." Director Yau said that the passing of Shi Nansun was a major loss for the Hong Kong film industry.
Regarding Director Yau's new film casting of ANSONBEAN's younger brother Ian Hannz (Chan Ting Hei), Director Yau stressed that he was also cast by auditions and had nothing to do with ANSONBEAN. ANSONNBEAN looked forward to one day when the two brothers would be able to work together on a movie. His ittle brother was very smart and did not need him to teach acting. He believed that he would play the role well. AK said that as long as Director Yau was satisfied with the film results, he would be equally satisfied.
Tam Yiu Man and Lee Wai Man praised the film team for having a lot of love; especially since the less than mobile Director Yau also went all over to thank the audience, they dared not neglect the event. They also proposed for Director Yau to make a new movie with the original team.
Lee Wai Man earlier suspected of deleting a photo with her husband on a social media platform, causing worries online about her marital status. Lee Wai Man said, "No problem, don't worry. Actually I have not uploaded my husband's photos other than the wedding ones, so I didn't delete any. Perhaps some people were acting up, I have already seen too many such reports." She stressed that she would not deliberately "show off" her love, because she usually was very busy with work already, and she had to take care of her 8-year-old son.
Po Pui Yu earlier revealed that during a shoot Rachel Leung Yung Ting injured her face with a slap on the Internet, causing many online to blame Leung Yung Ting. Regarding this Po Pui Yu said, "Actually I too am responsible for the incident itself, because now I have metal plates on my face and couldn't be hit. Even I have forgotten about this, plus the injury was inevitable during a shoot. She didn't injure me, I was also negligent." Po Pui Yu stressed that she and Leung Yung Ting were close. They often met for dinner even after making the movie. Speaking of Michelle Wai Sze Nga's injury on the set and requiring 50 stitches on her face, Po Pui Yu said, "When I saw the news I felt bad for her. Actors during filming sometimes would perform with too much force, I hope she recovers soon. I can relax, knowing that she has a doctor husband to take care of her because a specialist doctor would help her right away. Lips and mouth injury were very rough, I could only be on a liquid diet after my accident. I couldn't even drink water, and needed nutrients to be injected into the body with a syringe."

No comments:
Post a Comment