 |
| Louis Koo gets his all at his concert, and even performs a pole dance to heat up the crowd |
 |
| Louis Koo dances with the Grasshoppers and even immediately agrees to be their concert guest performer |
 |
| Louis Koo is overwhelmed with emotions and gets choked up a few times |
 |
| Fish Liew extends her hand to shake Louis Koo's hand but he only shook hands with Amy Lo next to her, leaving her stunned as she jokingly shakes hand with the air |
 |
| Louis Koo climbs to the "Mid Levels" to stand next to Deborah Li and sing |
 |
| Chrissie Chau and Kay Tse both support the show |
 |
| Raymond Fung and Tony Wu break out of the Walled City and support "Tornado's" show with action |
 |
The "Four Sons of the Walled City" complete their new film production and are both excited and emotional. courtesy of on.cc |
 |
| Two generations of "Yeung Gor" Louis Koo (left) and Andy Lau (right) perform together |
 |
| Louis Koo and Andy Lau bow to each other |
 |
| Leo Ku (starting right) and Louis Koo walks to the edge of the audience for a photo with Carlos Ng, Fiona Fu and Eileen Yeow |
 |
| Louis Koo (second left) teams with the Grasshooppers on a hot song and dance medley |
 |
| Louis Koo sings his way to the audience, even walking to and lightly embracing Deborah Li |
 |
After the show Louis Koo remains excited and keeps making hearts poses for pictures . courtesy of mingpao.com |
Louis Koo Tin Lok (Goo Jai)'s two show first solo concert "MY
FIRST SHOW" successfully concluded at the Hong Kong Coliseum the night
before. The final show had guest stars Stephen Fung Tak Lun, Leo Ku Kui
Ke, the Grasshoppers, etc. As soon as the final guest Andy Lau Tak Wah
(Wah Jai) appeared, the entire HK Coliseum rocked. Goo Jai was
particularly grateful for Wah Jai's encouragement, while Wah Jai said
that the responsibility of supporting the future of Hong Kong
entertainment will be his. Goo Jai gave two encore performances, with
the song "Gor Gor" Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing sang when he left the music
scene "Wind Rises Again" he brought the show to an end.
Koo Tin Lok had a lot of connections in the business. Backstage
was filled with flowers from Bowie Wu Fung, Jackie Chan, Lau Tak Wah,
Nicholas Tse Ting Fung, Joey Yung Cho Yi, Johnnie To Kei Fung, Cecilia
Cheung Pak Chi, Sandra Ng Kwan Yu, Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Julian Cheung Chi
Lam and Anita Yuen Wing Yee, etc. Deborah Li, Chrissie Chau Sau Na,
Fish Liew Chi Yu were among the celebrities in the audience. For the
final show, the group Fama continued to open the show as guest
performers. Louis Cheung Kai Chung, Winka@COLLAR and ANSONBEAN, "Two
Sons of the Walled City" Raymond Lam Fung and Tony Wu Tsz Tung also
appeared to sing with Goo Jai. After changing Goo Jai went to the "Mid
Levels" audience to get close to viewers. When he ran into Deborah Li
ho kept waving the glow sticks, Goo Jai embraced Lai Goo and sang.
Subsequently, Goo Jai introduced Jessica Hester Hsuan (Suen
Huen) then invited Stephen Fung Tak Lun to appear and they sang
"Anniversaries".
In this performance, from time to time Goo Jai would often get
close to the audience. He ascended to the highest position on the
"Kooloo" to sing 4 of "Gor Gor" Leslie Cheung Kwok Wing's hits to the
audience at the top of "the Peak", and said that he wanted to thank "Gor
Gor". He then introduced a friend who has known him for more than 30
years, Leo Ku Kui Ke, saying that they got along famous due to having
the same last name. They sang "Past Love", Gei Jai smiled and said
that he has learned the fans recently would call Goo Jai "Daddy". "At
home I have two kids calling me 'Daddy' and I already feel very warm, if
all 10,000 people at the venue would call 'Daddy' I would feel sweet all
over. Then everyone altogether yell 'Daddy I love you'!" After
completing the "feat", Gei Jai joked that it might be included in the
Guinness World Record. Goo Jai mentioned that TVB back then had "Five
Tigers" and "Five beauties", and he dragged Gei Jai to Carlo Ng Ka Lok,
Eileen Yeow Ying Ying and Fiona Fu Ming Hei in the audience for a rare
photo together.
Goo Jai stood in the middle of the stage for a moment of silence
and lamented, "In my life, in the industry for 33 years, as Cheung Kai
Chung said, I work very hard on making movies and everything, the only
thing I didn't do is sing. Now that I can perform at the Hong Kong
Coliseum, it truly is a magical day. Usually I sit down like you or
only be a guest, I never think that I would be on the stage. This stage
is so familiar, I can be not too far from everyone. I am an actor, the
boss of the film company, I never want to be a singer; but must be very
close to everyone, because everyone's idea is the same -- it is to walk
side by side." Then he sang "Walking Side By Side". Afterwards, he
continued to speak from the heart, pointing out that he had to make a
huge decision for this concert; it was for the audience to happily watch
the show, like a happy party. Yet he was the most worried about
dancing, so often whatever he thought he would find the choreographer at
3 or 4 in the morning. "The first time there must be a bad spots and
wouldn't be perfect." Viewers shouted "The Best, Perfect", Goo Jai
changed his tone and joked, "The first time definitely have its best
spot, because of you!"
Then the Grasshoppers appeared with Goo Jai and sang, "Three
Minutes of Indulgence", "Kiss of Red Lips", "Lose Yourself In Samba" and
other fast songs, Remus Choy Yat Kit expressed his joy to witness Goo
Jai's first concert, and asked him to sing more fast songs; Goo Jai
gave special thanks to Calvin Choy Yat Chi for being his fitness coach,
teaching him to work on thigh muscles so he would be able to dance even
better. The Grasshoppers said that Goo Jai would perform in Macau at
the end of the month, and promote their own October concert in Macao as
well. They immediately invited Goo Jai to be a guest performer, and Goo
Jai agreed right away.
When the finale guests were ready to appear, the music of
"Stealing Fun Alone" arose and the crowd went into an uproar.
Rising from the center were Lau Tak Wah and Goo Jai and cheers rose
everywhere. They sang together and walked around the venue before
returning to center stage. Wah Jai squatted and praised Goo Jai, "Top
notch, let me enjoy it a little here first!" Goo Jai followed and they
talked about their first collaboration in 1999 on the film CENTURY OF
THE DRAGON (LUNG JOI BIN YUEN). Wah Jai remembered that he dyed his
hair "blond" at that time, everyday when he got to the set he had to
spray his hair before the shoot. Goo Jai started to have a hard time
and joked, "Let's get up and talk more!" Wah Jai joked, "To be able to
your first time I am very happy!" The crowd cracked up. Goo Jai
thanked Wah Jai for often sending him text messages to encourage him,
and said to Wah Jai. "You are the Big Brother in my heart!" Wah Jai
joked that he did not want to admit that. "I am only a few years older
than you!" Goo Jai changed his tone and said, "You are a contemporary
who is a little older than me!" Wah Jai happily said, "I like what you
just said, I represent Hong Kong entertainment scene in thanking you.
I have a family, I am not taking as much risk as before. It's up to
you!" Goo Jai said, "Then let's fight together!" Wah Jai agreed,
"Just tell me when and I will be there."
Goo Jai after the long anticipated "Popular This Week" ended the
show, but the audience still did not want to leave. Even Lai Goo and
Suen Huen refused to leave as they kept waving the glow sticks. Goo
Jai saw what was happening and came out for another encore, thanking
the audience all around. He kept shaking his head and said that he did
not know what else he could say. After silence he got a little choked
up and said, "I wave everywhere, every visual of this moment I would
always remember in my heart. I have never thought that I would actually
be able to perform a concert, but today is already the last day. I
really ant to use a song to express how I feel, one of Gor Gor's songs.
Thank you everyone, thank you Gor Gor." He sang THE WIND RISES AGAIN
and moved the entire audience.
Lam Fung and Wu Tsz Tung served as guests for Koo Tin Lok's
concert for two consecutive nights. The night before was like the
opening show, as they sang with Goo Jai the 3 songs that appeared in
the film TWILIGHT OF THE WARRIORS: WALLED IN (GAU LUNG SING JAI JI
WAI SING): "Dancing Street", "Having Fun Is the Most Important" and
"Monica". Lam Fung stated he has known Koo Tin Lok for more than 20
years, and hopd that this concert would be the beginning of his musical
journey. He even jokingly asked whether he would go on tour, and
quipped, "I have never seen him dance this much in my entire life."
In addition, the "Four Sons of the Walled City" Lam Fung, Wu Tsz
Tung, Terrance Lau Chun Him and German Cheung Man Kit earlier worked on
the film TWILIGHT OF THE WARRIORS: THE FINAL CHAPTER (GAU LUNG SING JAI
JI JUNG JEUNG). Lam Fung at Goo Jai's concert revealed that the film
has been completed. Cheung Man Kit on the social network shared a
photo of the four and linked Lam Fung's role "Chan Lok Kwan" and Lau
Chun Him's role "Shun Yat" together. "Lok Shun Sei Sup Yi: the Final
Chapter." With that he expressed that the film has already wrapped up
production. In one of the photos the four were in a group hug as the
fraternity was self-evident.
No comments:
Post a Comment