Tuesday, April 9, 2024

[2024.04.10] FISH LIEW PLANS TO DITCH HER BOYFRIEND ON THE RED CARPET

Fish Liew is preparing for the Hong Kong Film Awards and believes that what she would wear would be eye opening

Adam Pak does not lack friends of the opposite sex but the real deal has yet to appear
courtesy of on.cc

Fish Liew says it is difficult to find something suitable to wear for a skinny body

Fish Liew and Adam Pak attend a fashion show as an on screen couple
courtesy of mingpao.com

Artists Fish Liew Chi Yu and Adam Pak Tin Nam attended an event in Sheung Wan yesterday. They in A GUILTY CONSCIENCE (DUK SIT DAI JONG) played husband and wife, and the two attended the fashion show yesterday as a couple to share their experience in dressing up. Liew Chi Yu smiled and said that she was particular about her clothes, and she would choose colors that would help her luck according to the Five Elements Theory.

The 42nd Hong Kong Film Awards Ceremony would take place Sunday (14th), Liew Chi Yu would competed for Best Supporting Actress. She has been choosing what to wear and working out to stay in shape, she said, "Now I have made a few selections, one of which meets my five elements conditions, I hope it would be lucky for me, but it is very heavy with a lot metal pieces, because I am very thin, I am worried that the dress will slide down when I would wear it on the red carpet. The wardrobe malfunction would become the headline, and I can't be a 'Category III female star'. It's a lot of pressure, so I still haven't chosen what to wear."

Nominated for Best Supporting Actress at the Hong Kong Film Awards this year, Fish liked to calculate the attributes of the five elements when choosing clothes. Has she studied for choosing what she would wear to the Hong Kong Film Awards? She said with a smile: "Now I have made a few selections, one of which meets my five elements conditions, I hope it would be lucky for me, but there is metal; but because it is too heavy, I have to wait until the whole thing is done and try again. Because I am very thin, I am worried that the dress will slide down when I would wear it on the red carpet. The wardrobe malfunction would become the headline, and I can't be a 'Category III female star'. It's a lot of pressure, so I still haven't chosen what to wear. (Is it very sexy?) I am so thin so I wouldn't even have much to look at it. I am selling bony!"

Fish also pointed out that because the Hong Kong Film Awards is approaching, actresses in the circle have set off a "city-wide rush to grab clothes", and it is even more difficult to borrow clothes. She said, "Now everyone is looking for clothes. (Is anyone competing with you?) Anyone you can name is looking. (Is Louise Wong Dan Nei competing with you?) No, but I understand. The season is changing and we have to borrow clothes for interviews, so it's very hard to get them."

Speaking of her boyfriend Lo Chun Yip (Siuyea) competing for Best Actor at the Hong Kong Film Awards, Liew Chi Yu said that she would not need to pick out what to wear for her boyfriend, pointing out that he was grown up and matured. She would leave it to him to choose the clothes he liked. Fish said that she had no intention of walking the red carpet with him. "Many people asked me if I would walk on red carpet with him. No, we see each other all day. Instead I hope on the big day to be able to walk the red carpet with Wong Dan Nei, (Dayo) Wong Tze Wah and the team." Siuyea in the new series would have a kiss scene with music group P1X3L member Phoebus Ng Kai Yeung. Would Fish refuse to let her boyfriend kiss her after that? Pak Tin Nam immediately joked, "Ask him to clean his mouth first." Fish laughed and said, "Siuyea and I in the series have kiss scenes with Fu Meng-Po and Phoebus, yeah! We've all won!" Pak Tin Nam also said that he and Liew Chi Yu played husband and wife in the film but had no conversation at all. He hoped that there would be more exchanges next time, "Since I am standing next to her, I must say that her acting skills are superb and I support her to win the award. I don't want her to be mad at me."

As for Pak Tin Nam, he earlier went to make a move in France. Did he get lucky? He laughed and pointed out that although he had opposite-sex co-stars, and he knew many people outside the film, he did not have time to get to know anyone in depth. He also pointed out that the staff knew 10 times more about French food than him. "After this trip, I really have to read more books. (You can just meet a French girl?) I don't know French, I can't communicate, and French girls are very picky. I might as well concentrate on filming."

No comments:

Post a Comment