Tuesday, October 31, 2023

[2023.11.01] ANGELA YUEN RESPONDS TO PRODUCERS' LACK OF PROMOTON SHADE

Angela Yuen clarifies that she was in Taiwan on the day of promotion

Jay Fung apologizes for stopping a bus for his shoot
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Angela Yuen Lai Lam, Jay Fung Won Him and Ashley Lam Hoi Ling yesterday attended the event. Earlier the film IT REMAINS (YEUNG WON)'s producer Charlie Wong Wing Fung hinted that Angela Yuen Lai Lam did not coordinate with the film promotion and put her on blast. Yuen Lai Lam admitted, "I think he was talking about me. It's a little misunderstanding."

Yuen Lai Lam continued that at the time someone claimed that she was absent from the promotion because she was playing sports, but she clarified that she was attending a film festival in Taiwan that day and the media also covered it. She said, "My posts are all out of schedule, making people think I went to play. Someone said that I didn't go to the worship (production start ceremony), I didn't join the team until after the production began. It wasn't a very big deal, everything is fine now. Everyone have reposted the story. (The producer said that no matter how famous you would get he would not respect you?) I think it was just the heat of the moment, whether we would work together in the future it would depend on fate. If we would I would do better. I have to take responsibility too, as I really did miss certain important events. The producer and I have story interaction, no one needs to blow up the matter out of proportion." Yuen Lai Lam also mentioned that earlier she went to Taiwan to shoot the Golden Horse Award promotional film. She happily said, "It was very rare to share the frame with some master class figures. With a cup of bubble tea in my hand, I was so moved I really wanted to cry."

No comments:

Post a Comment