Saturday, July 2, 2022

[2022.07.03] MC CHEUNG CELEBRATES KEN LAW'S BIRTHDAY ON THE SET

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Ken Law Ho Ming earlier was busy with the film ONE NIGHT IN SCHOOL (YEH HAU) with MC Cheung Tin Fu, Summer Chan Chi Huen and others. Earlier on his birthday the team prepared a cake for him. He also took money out of his own pocket to treat everyone and spread the joy!

He pointed out that he loved to celebrate his birthdays on the set the most. "My favorite is to spend my birthday at work. I have never celebrated because I was afraid that I would affect the shoot and bother the team. Thank you very much to the ONE NIGHT IN SCHOOL team for giving me my first cake cutting on the set and the experience to treat. I really am very moved!" On his birthday of course he wished for good health. Ken even prepared a special "present" for myself -- as he successfully lost 10 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment