Wednesday, July 13, 2022

[2022.07.14] JENNIFER YU IS GRATEFUL TO VINCENT WONG FOR SAVING HER

courtesy of on.cc

Jennifer Yu reveals that Vincent Wong will be busy with work in the Mainland, so she will take the responsibility for promoting their film
courtesy of mingpao.com

Jennifer Yu Heung Ying yesterday attended her film PRETTY HEART (SUM LUI MEI) student screening audience appreciation event. Producer Ng Yu also attended. She said that PRETTY will hold its premiere on the 19th, not only her entire family would attend but also her in laws have said that they would support her. Because this was a family film, it was suitable for adults and children.

In the film Yu Heung Ying and Hugo Goh (Ng Toi Yung) had a daughter and father relationship, but she and Vincent Wong Ho Shun had romantic scenes. Working with Wong Ho Shun for the first time, she praised him for being a good actor, focused on doing all of his homework while being a good partner at the same time. She said, "I remember we had a scene that was shot at Causeway Bay. At the time I was a little too lost in character, Wong Ho Shun used his voice to guide me into the role. Later because I was too in character I ran into the streets, luckily Wong Ho Shun pulled me back in time." How would she thank Wong Ho Shun for saving her life? Yu Heung Ying joked that because Wong Ho Shun was working in the Mainland, he might not be attending to even attend the premiere. Thus she would do all the promotional and audience appreciation work alone.

This summer, Yu Heung Ying would have 3 movie releases. Speaking of her daring and sexy performance in the SEPTET (CHUT YUN LOK DUI) segment TENDER IS THE NIGHT (BIT YEH), wife and mother Yu Heung Ying joked that she would not recommend this film to her in laws but she would watch it with her husband. "My husband knows about those scenes. Although he isn't in the business, he understands my job and knows how to appreciate art. However this time is considered my bottom line of bottom lines. In the future if my daughter would ask, I would explain that this is film art."

No comments:

Post a Comment