Friday, July 22, 2022

[2022.07.22] JEANA HO REVEALS THAT SEAN LAU IS IN DEEP THOUGHT ON THE SET FOR HOURS

Jeana Ho would leave relationship up to fate, but she admits that she really wants her own family and children
courtesy of singtao.com

Jeana Ho Pui Yu in the Emperor Motion Picture DETECTIVE VS SLEUTHS (SUN TAM DAI JIN) had a breakthrough performance, her shaved eyebrows and short hair look was very cool. However actually at first when she had to think for awhile before cutting her hair and shaving her eyebrows. Although in the end she agreed, she kept worrying about whether her eyebrows would grow back. With the tomboyish hairstyle, she spent two years before she slowly found her self confidence again.

Ho Pui Yu in the Emperor Motion Picture DETECTIVE VS SLEUTHS worked with Sean Lau Ching Wan for the first time, from which she benefit a lot. She said that even though he has made many films, he was still very passionate about acting. Over the three month long production, she never saw Ching Wan on the mobile phone on the set. "I really saw someone who was not playing with the phone for the first time. In order to play the scene well, he could be in deep thought on the set for hours. He was very focused! I remember in one scene I thought of two ways to perform and asked Ching Wan would be better. He told me that I should come up with 10 or 20 different versions, and then see which one the director would like and be able to match the atmosphere. After hearing that I was immediately stunned. Brother Ching Wan was successful for a reason!"

Jeana's appearance this time in the film was quite a breakthrough. In coordination with the character's rebellious personality, she not only had to cut her long hair short but also shave her eyebrows. Her behavior would also lean toward being more masculine. She admitted that she struggled for awhile before making the decision. "Actually after shaving the eyebrows I felt that they probably would grow back, but actually everyday at make up I had to shave, just like a guy with shaving. At the time I was really afraid that they wouldn't grow back again. In addition even the make up artist had hesitation, which scared me even more! At the time I was very low, I had to spent two years before I gradually found my self confidence again."

Since the break up with director Philip Yung Tsz Kwong, Jeana has been living the single life. As a Buddhist she although felt that she would leave relationship to fate, she would like to get married and have children. She admitted that after age 30 she particularly wanted her own family. "I don't know why, as soon as I reached 30 I really wanted children. At age 29 I didn't have this feeling, maybe after 30 I am overflowing with motherly love. Friends around me all have children and they would call me god mother, which made me looking forward to having my own family even more. I would have a shoulder to lean on, but I am still looking for my soul mate. If I truly run into someone I am in I would take the initiative, but whether I would run into someone it would depend on fate, leave it to the Moon Elder, haha."

No comments:

Post a Comment