Friday, June 9, 2023

[2023.06.10] NICHOLAS TSE WOULD LIKE TO WORK WITH WU JING AGAIN

courtesy of singtao.com

The Emperor Motion Picture CUSTOMS FRONTLINE (HOI GUAN JIN SIN) two nights ago at a TikTok Movie Night in Shanghai became the film in focus as it received the "TikTok most anticipated film of the year" award. The film's lead actor and action director Nicholas Tse Ting Fung even with Wu Jing won the "TikTok Film Actor of the Year". When they accepted their awards, they even jokingly asked Mrs. Wu Xie Nan for permission to work together on a third film.

Ting Fung on the red carpet mentioned as both the lead actor and the action director of CUSTOMS FRONTLINE he had a lot of pressure and was rewarded for his hard work. "I have made many action films before, and participated in many stunt designs and directions, but this time was the first time I put my name up there (action director). The pressure was very different! In addition I didn't just direct my own stunts but also on others. Brother Hok Yau (Jacky Cheung) hasn't made a movie in about 7 years. Working with him this time, especially on action scenes, I indeed helped him design some stunts that no one has seen him done before. I watched the cut and was rather pleased!" At the event, Ting Fung accepted the "TikTok most anticipated film of the year" award. He said that CUSTOMS FRONTLINE insisted upon realism, real guns, real fights. He hoped viewers would like this type of action films!

Ting Fung again won the "TikTok Film Actor of the Year" Award. he and the other recipient Wu Jing accepted their awards. Wu Jing said that he just saw the CUSTOM FRONTLINE trailer and felt that Ting Fung risked his life just as much as he did before. He even heard that Ting Fung in the film was the action director as well. Wu Jing said, "I have worked with Ting Fung twice, I played a good guy once and a bad guy once, but both times I died on his hands. I don't know what the arrangement would be for the third film?" Ting Fung joked, "What you say goes! Today on this stage, you have more people!" Wu Jing then stared at the host, his wife Xie Nan, and joked, "I usually don't have any say, my say is over there!" Ting Fung chimed in, "Sister Nan, for the next movie, good guy or bad, you decide!" Xie Nan firmly said, "Whether good or not, just make it first! We already heard everyone's cheer just now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment