Wednesday, June 21, 2023

[2023.06.21] LAU SIU MING ATTENDS SEAN LAU'S BEST ACTOR CELEBRTION

Lau Siu Ming at dinner with Anthony Wong and Sean Lau
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sean Lau Ching Wan earlier with DETECTIVE VS. SLEUTHS (SUN TAM DAI JIN) won his third Hong Kong Film Award Best Actor. Because he has been busy with making movies, earlier he finally had time to celebrate with dinner with friends Anthony Wong Chau Sun, Dayo Wong Tze Wa, Francis Ng Chun Yu, Cheung Tat Ming and others. He even invited Lau Siu Ming to attend.

Chau Sun said that everyone has been very busy. Chun Yu's wife has been very thoughtful as she organized this gathering. They due to the pandemic have not gotten together in 4 years already. That night everyone had a lot of fun, each said that they had health issues. "Ming Sir in recent years doesn't want to go out. We keep  asking him to. Tat Ming even deliberately picked him up; Ming Sir can't eat a lot of stuff, can't drink, but that night he was very happy and had a few sips. Tze Wa hurt his arm and Tat Ming went dumb, everyone had problems. Tze Wa thought I was in good health, but actually my heart isn't good and I have high blood pressure. so lately I have started running and exercising. Aside from health, I need the physical abilities because of the September performance of the play ENIGMA VARIATIONS."

The Chau Sun founded Dionysus Contemporary Theatre would celebrate its 10th anniversary this year with a special release of the play ENIGMA VARIATIONS, as well as a photo exhibition and a memoir release. "This memoir only briefly talks about my childhood to when I founded Dionysus Contemporary Theatre. I narrated it and someone else wrote it. It would be released during the Book Fair. If I would have time in a few years, I might personally write a memoir."

Speaking of the play's Yau Hawk Sau praising Chau Sun for already knowing all the lines. Chau Sun joked, "Because I have a lot of time, remembering lines has some techniques, but still relies on memorization."

No comments:

Post a Comment