Thursday, June 22, 2023

[2023.06.23] NEW YORK ASIAN FILM FESTIVAL SELECTS ANSON KONG'S NEW FILM

courtesy of on.cc

In BACK HOME, AK has been seeing ghosts since childhood.  As an adult a series of mysterious events takes place around him
courtesy of mingpao.

The MIRROR member Anson Kong and Bai Ling starred suspense thriller BACK HOME (CHUT YUET FAN GUAI) has been selected for the 22nd New York Asian Film Festival and would hold its world premiere there. The team was very excited. AK said, "I am very honored to be selected, to be screened at at such an important event. I am very grateful and happy. I hope Hong Kong actors and films would be able to be enjoyed by even more people of different places. I also thank everyone for paying attention to and giving me the opportunity to perform." Director Nate Ki (Tse Kai Kei) was also surprised and pleased, saying that AK and Bai Ling deserve to be seen by even more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment