Friday, June 23, 2023

[2023.06.24] GOLDEN HORSE AWARDS WOULD PRESENT LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD TO BRIGITTE LIN

courtesy of on.cc

The 60th Golden Horse Awards would take place on November 25th. The Golden Horse executive committee yesterday announced that this year's "Lifetime Achievement Award" would be presented to film industry superstar and Golden Horse Awards Best Actress Brigitte Lin (Lam Ching Ha) and Taiwan new cinema representative figure, Golden Horse Awards Best Director and Best Cinematography winner Chen Kun-Hou

Lam Ching Ha said, "Thank you very much to the Golden Horse Awards for presenting me with the Lifetime Achievement Award. See you on the day of the ceremony." Although in recent years she has eased out of the film industry and focused on writing, her every move remained the focus of film fans. With this year being the 50th anniversary of her first movie, this award would be extraordinarily meaningful. Chen Kun-hou said, "I wouldn't presume! I have worked in film for 60 years. I am very grateful to over a thousand colleagues I have worked with, and the elders who have guided me along the way."

No comments:

Post a Comment