Monday, March 9, 2020

[2020.03.10] MICHELLE WAI BECOMES A JAPANESE STREET ATTRACTION

courtesy of singtao.com
courtesy of mingpao.com

The Michelle Wai Sze Nga, Danson Tang, Aaron Chow Chi Kwan, Kyle Li Yam Sun, Ting Siu Lung, Lawrence Chou Chun Wai, June Lam Siu Ha, Isabel Chan Yat Ning, Meg Chan Fung starred romance LOST AND FOUND IN TOKYO (SHOOK NUI OI MAN YAU) will open on April 2nd. Because the film was shot on location in Japan, Michelle before the shoot spent a lot of time on brushing up on her Japanese! Michelle said, "Luckily my character's Japanese was less than fluent and even had a few Japanese lesson scenes, so the director didn't ask me to be very fluent. However I had many scenes with Japanese actors, so I brushed up on it a little; however they didn't really understand me. Luckily in the film I always had a translation device on hand and I was able to put it to good use."

In one scene, Michelle had to wear a strawberry cake costume and wander the streets of Japanese; while waiting for her shot, pedestrians kept taking photos. She said, "I never thought that I would suddenly become an attraction, it truly was the first time I ran into something like this!"

No comments:

Post a Comment