Thursday, March 19, 2020

[2020.03.20] MICHELLE WAI STARVES FOR KAWAII PRAISES

courtesy of on.cc

Artist Michelle Wai Sze Nga in the film LOST AND FOUND IN TOKYO (SHOOK NUI OI MAN YAU) had over 30 costumes. She said, "When I went to the costume fitting before the shoot began, I thought I went to a boutique because they prepared 50 costumes. Many were very cute, when I tried each one I felt younger!"

In a Matsuri scene in the film, Michelle and lead actor Danson Tang put on traditional kimono. She said, "It was the first time I wore a kimono. The team invited a kimono master to assist with our costumes. I thought I would wait until after the shoot to eat, so I could look better on camera. I didn't realize that it would take me a hour to finish. The kimono with the head dress was 7 to 8 pounds and it was super tight too, even breathing a little harder would have been very tough. Thus I had to wait until after the shoot to eat. However, when everyone saw me in the kimono they said I was Kawaii. Thus starving for awhile was worth it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment