Friday, March 27, 2020

[2020.03.28] STEPHY TANG LEARNS TO ENJOY HER SECOND BEST ACTRESS NOMINATION

courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Nominated for the Hong Kong Film Award Best Actress for the second with the film MY PRINCE EDWARD (GUM DOH), Stephy Tang Lai Yun appeared on a ViuTV interview and stated that she never thought that she would have anything to do with awards from making movies. "I remember my first nomination in 2018 as very sudden, I didn't know how to react. This time with the second nomination I know how to experience the joy. Actually I am not just lucky, everyone is recognizing me. I am very happy!" In 2018 with the film EMPTY HAND (HUNG SAU DOH) she won the Hong Kong Film Critic Society Best Actress award. After winning the first film award of her life she finally learned to think about her next step and hope to take a different route from before. Those who have enjoyed MY PRINCE EDWARD praised Tang Lai Yun's performance as a metamorphosis. After hearing that she was both shocked and moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment