Wednesday, January 17, 2024

[2024.01.18] STEPHY TANG SINGS A TRAGIC SONG WITH A SMILE

Stephy Tang hopes to express the character's loneliness through the song
courtesy of on.cc

Stephy Tang Lai Yan for the film AS IT BURNS (BAK JAU YU FUN) performed the theme song, which was officially released yesterday. Stephy pointed out that her film character deeply touched her. In order to express the character's loneliness, she challenged a different song style. "I have a discussion with the producer. We both feel that lowering the key would be more suitable, as it would have type of mysterious and inner struggle feeling. I even sing one part with a smile, but it isn't a happy smile; it's a bitter smile. It may be the first time I sing a tragic song with a smile, from which I actually feel my hair standing on its end -- just like the movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment