Saturday, January 27, 2024

[2024.01.27] RICHIE JEN ALMOST MAKES CATEGORY III FILM TO BUY INSTRUMENTS

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Aaron Kwok Fu Sing, Gordon Lam Ka Tung and Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) starred in the Lunar New Year film ROB N ROLL (LUM SI GIP ONG), in which the trio stumbled their way into forming a team to commit robbery. Siu Chai revealed that this time was the first time he challenged the dark humor genre, thought the movie was absurd yet realistic and joked that he has thought about committing robbery. "The news reported a robbery, the robber got away!' He also revealed that while in school he did not have the money to buy instruments, once someone offered NT$ 200,000 to invite him to make a category III film. "At the time I was 20, I asked him if I could be a body double. The actor could keep the face while the lower half would be me. (Did you have a lot of confidence in your physique?) I used to be in a sports academy, I was in great shape. In the end I didn't do it, I went to work for an instrument company."

Ka Tung joked that because he was afraid of dying, he never thought about committing robbery. He said, "When I am broke at most I would work a few more jobs. Once I worked at a travel agency, as a hotel waiter and a delivery person. (Why did you want to make money so more?) Buy records, from then to now I really like to listen to music. (Have you thought about being a singer?) I have to protect the music scene, I am completely off key."

No comments:

Post a Comment