Sunday, April 5, 2020

[2020.04.06] IRENE WAN'S NEW FILM IS POSTPONED AGAIN

courtesy of mingpao.com
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Irene Wan Bik Ha's new film THE FALLEN (DOR LOK FA) due to the novel coronavirus outbreak has announced that it would further postpone its release until mid May, the actual date would depend on the progress of the pandemic.

The film was delayed again and again, would she be very disappointed? Irene said, "I no longer think about whether I am disappointed or not, right now I only wish for one thing: for the whole world to be healthy, for the pandemic to vanish sooner. The film can be released at any time, it no longer is what I am the most anxious about. Right now everyday I am closing the news tightly. Everyday I hope the pandemic number is zero."

Irene said that she has been a dutiful citizen, canceling all gathering. Aside from going out for work, she would stay at home and enjoy her time with her family. "Actually at home you can find your own fun. At home you can cook, the whole family can eat together, exercise together, listen to music, read, play with the dog. I believe that the painful days would slowly pass, and the beautiful days are ahead."

No comments:

Post a Comment