Sunday, March 20, 2022

[2022.03.21] SIMON YAM SLAPS BIRTHDAY TWIN PATRICK TAM

Patrick Tam receives birthday gifts from his children

Simon Yam's heart aches over having to slap Patrick Tam

Simon Yam's daughter posts childhood photo with her father to celebrate his birthday
courtesy of on.cc

Patrick Tam Yiu Man just celebrated his 53rd birthday two days ago. Due to the pandemic he only had a low key celebration with his family. His children gave hand made presents to him. His co-star Simon Yam Tat Wa who also has the same birthday celebrated with his daughter as well.

Earlier Ah Tam worked with Yam Tat Wa and Richie Jen (Yam Yin Chai) in the new film MAN ON THE EDGE (BIN YUEN HUNG JEH). The scene in which Yam Tat Wa mercilessly slapped him was very memorable. "I was very touched to be slapped time and again by the Best Actor, because Brother Wa is amazing. He worried that I would have internal injuries, so every time he would be very precise. He joked that each time he hit me, his own heart would hurt a lot. Thus he kept comforting me, but I told him I would rather get the pain over with and not to hold back. In addition in the story I would have revenge, haha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment