Monday, October 10, 2022

[2022.10.11] POLICE INTERVENES IN THE ALTERCATION BETWEEN PATRICK TAM AND LOCKER LAM

Ah Tam has long hair and tattoos for his character

"Alterntive father and son" Patrick Tam and Locker Lam's altercation leads to police intervening
courtesy of on.cc

Patrick Tam Yiu Man earlier worked in the Mainland for 4 months, during which he worked with Nick Cheung Ka Fai on a new film. Recently he returned to Hong Kong. After a brief break two nights ago Ah Tam was found working on his new film on the streets of Mongkok. Reportedly this time he would accept a new challenge, playing father and son with Locker Lam Ka Hei. Ah Tam would have a lot of emotional scenes. Some said that the film company has already targeted overseas film festivals to help Ah Tam reached another career milestone. The scene that night involved Ah Tam and Locker on the streets, going on arguing to getting physical. Finally the police had to intervene. Because they were very loud, and Ah Tam put Locker in a head lock, many pedestrians stopped to "watch the show".

To get into character, Ah Tam had long hair, arms filled with tattoo. Locker had blond hair and successfully got himself bigger from training. Playing the parking valet in the film, Ah Tam ran into delivery boy Locker and completely did not know how to get along! Later Ah Tam said, "I will leave the details for the film company to announce, but it will be about father and son. When I was little I really liked to play basketball, I always went to play before I finished my homework. When I got home the old man would hit me with a ruler, so after that I became better. (What about your son?) He is very good, luckily he didn't inherit my naughtiness. Next week he would be on vacation, my wife would take him and little sister to relax in Korea. I would be left here to work."

No comments:

Post a Comment