Sunday, October 30, 2022

[2022.10.29] SAMMY SUM PREPARES FOR FITNESS CONTEST

Sammy Sum and girlfriend Shirley Chan have an understanding in regards to marriage
courtesy of on.cc

Sammy Sum returns to Hong Kong and joins the Emperor big family
courtesy of singtao.com

Sammy Sum not only returns to Hong Kong for film but also prepares to open gyms and beauty salons with friends

Shirley Chan and Sammy Sum have been dating for 5 years and plans to wed next year
courtesy of mingpao.com

Sammy Sum Chun Hin recently headed north for work. With the novel coronavirus, he needed to stay in the Mainland for a long time. After working on a movie with Gillian Chung Yun Tung in the Mainland, he by chance signed with Emperor Entertainment and was arranged to return to Hong Kong to make a movie.

Returning to the Hong Kong film industry, Shum Chun Hin happily said, "I like making movies. The company says that the next few movies would be suitable for me. I really appreciate the boss for giving me the chance. I was a free agent before, I negotiated jobs through the office I set up. From it I learned a lot. Now I have signed with another company, the advantage is the company would arrange for everything. I can focus on acting." He said that this time he could say that he returned to Emperor. In 2006 when he returned to Hong Kong from Canada, he participated in the Emperor New Talent singing contest and got into the business. Then he joined TVB. As for singing, he still had passion for it and has been writing songs all along. Thus he might sing again.

Shum Chun Hin has been much fitter than before, because in recent years he would work out for two hours everyday. Because he got thin very easily, he did not need to watch his diet. Instead he would have to eat like mad. He also revealed that he would spend a year to strengthen his training as he planned to participate in the Mr. Fitness contest at the end of the year. If he had the chance he would even want to go to compete in the U.S., and he would not mind wearing the super small bikini briefs for display on the stage.

Shum Chun Hin said, "Maybe because I am an actor, I have a stronger ability to accept. Although I could wear beach pants, only bikini briefs could display every inch of the body without leaving anything out. It really would be prettier. When I made the movie LAN KWAI FONG (HEI OI YEH PO) I wore nude underwear to perform, on camera it looked like I was fully nude. I also don't mind full nudity, mainly it would depend on the script. Actors would be attracted to the script, if they feel it is fun and necessary why not give it a try. Of course I have to respect whether the other half would be able to accept it."

Always thinking about starting a business, Shum Chun Hin would turn fitness into a career as he would co-fund fitness center and beauty salon with friends. He would be the living brand. He said, "I want to tell people, if I can you can too. As long as you are willing to take the first time and have the determination then you would get into shape. Back then when I played a soldier in TVB's ALL THAT IS BITTER IS SWEET, the producer often told me to get bigger and said that when I put on the military jacket I felt too thin, too flimsy, luckily my shoulders weren't considered narrow."

Shum Chun Hin and girlfriend Shirley Chan Yan Yin are often in two different places, fortunately their relationship has not been harmed. He appreciated that his girlfriend for keeping things at home orderly and for understanding him for going north for work. "We are very compatible. She changed me a lot, made me happier and not so stubborn with so many things. Now I am only stubborn with performance and work, other things that are beyond my control I wouldn't think about them much. Sometimes relaxing instead would have better results." After 5 years with Shirley, their relationship has been steady. He admitted that they had plans to wed, and would not eliminate the possibility of tying the knot next year. "It wouldn't be too lte, but first I have to plan a surprise proposal. Girlfriend ultimately likes romance."

No comments:

Post a Comment