Friday, October 7, 2022

[2022.10.08] LOUIS KOO RECEIVES "OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD" IN LONDON

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of singtao.com

The Louis Koo Tin Lok and Sean Lau Ching Wan starred film WARRIORS OF FUTURE (MING YUT JIN GEI) earlier was invited to be the London East Asia Film Festival closing film. Goo Jai even received from the film festival its "Asian Film Outstanding Achievement award" for his contributions to Asian film. He said, "In my 30 years in the industry my heart has been set on film, giving my all to explore different areas of film. I am very happy to be able to receive the Asian Film Outstanding Achievement Award, I would make even more quality films. I hope to have everyone's support. I would also go to London to attend the film festival and meet with the viewers there."

Aside from London East Asia Film Festival, WARRIORS in September also participated in the Go Beyond Fest in Los Angeles. In November it would continue to take part in the Hawaii International Film Festival, the Trieste Science+Fiction Festival and the Milan Oltre Lo Speechio. WARRIORS' Director Ng Yuen Fai admitted that his excitement was beyond any description.

No comments:

Post a Comment