Wednesday, May 30, 2018

[2018.05.30] KATHY YUEN DECLINES SKINNY DIP DUE TO A LACK OF FIGURE

courtesy of mingpao.com
Kathy Yuen says that she only has Daichi Harashima in her heart.  What would Ken Hung do?
courtesy of on.cc
courtesy of singtao.com

Kathy Yuen (Tong Yi) yesterday promoted her film WHEN SUN MEETS MOON (MAU YUT MAU YUET) on the radio. For her first lead role, she said that as the release grew closer she got more nervous. For days she has not been able to sleep due to stress. She said that lately she attended 50 advanced screening audience appreciation events, the response has been great and thus she got a shot of confidence. How has her boyfriend Ken Hung Cheuk Lap reacted? Tong Yi said, "Now in my heart is only Daichi Harashima, but he left me and returned to Japan for classes. He left me alone to promote and attend the premiere, I seem to be missing half of my body. I hope the film would perform well and he would come to Hong Kong to celebrate."

Tong Yi once promised to skinny dip to celebrate a good box office performance. "The director, Daichi Harashima and I would skinny dip separately. I feel I can swim, at sea no one could see anything. However I believe no one would want to anyway, my figure isn't good enough. I would leave the skinny dip to the guys. I would try to cook for the entire team."

No comments:

Post a Comment