Friday, December 11, 2015

[2015.12.12] NO LOVE SCENE FOR DONNIE YEN

Donnie Yen jokingly thanks Max Zhang for breaking his nose and making him more handsome
courtesy of mingpao.com
Wilson Yip, Donnie Yen, Max Zhang
courtesy of on.cc

Film star Donnie Yen Chi Tan, Max Zhang Jin and director Wilson Yip Wai Shun on the cable program Film Montage shared their new film IP MAN 3 production experience. Chi Tan said that he has become more and more like Ip Man. "Ip Man and I both have wives that are taller than us, my wife and I rarely argue. Whatever she says goes. I really am more and more 'Ip Man'." To keep from upsetting his children, he said that he would not accept any love scene. "I am not an actor who has to try different characters, the most important is for the film production to bring out positive energy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment