Monday, October 11, 2021

[2021.10.12] LEUNG CHUNG HANG IS BUSY WITH HIS MUSICAL REHEARSAL

courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

Multiple Paralympic Games gold medalist and former Hong Kong representative So Wa Wai and the actor who played So Wa Wai in the film ZERO TO HERO (MA MA DIK SUN KEI SIU JI) Leung Chung Hang yesterday attended a "blood cell gene mutation" exhibit. Leung Chung Hang revealed that because he was still young, so far he still has not had a physical examination. However as he aged, he felt the need to do so. His health condition has always been great. Normally he rarely had cold and flu, he played basketball and worked out leisurely. In addition he was a stage actor, everyday before rehearsal he would stretch and had more opportunities to move around.

Currently he was busy with the musical THE WOMAN IN KENZO, and he still had a few days before the stage performance. He said, "I would perform 10 shows, I would sing and dance. Although I don't have a dance background, fortunately I had contact with it before at the academy. To me it wouldn't be something completely new, but it would be more exhausting. In comparison to other actors I already don't consider myself having a time, they have even more dance portions."

No comments:

Post a Comment