Saturday, October 23, 2021

[2021.10.23] ALEX FONG CHUNG SHUN GRILLS CARLOS CHAN OVER HIS LOVE LIFE

courtesy of singtao.com

Alex Fong Chung Shun hits Carlos Chan right in his weak spot and Carlos Chan pleads for mercy
courtesy of on.cc

courtesy of mingpao.com

The film THE ATTORNEY (YUT CUP JI HUNG) two nights ago held its premiere. Actors Alex Fong Chung Shun, Carlos Chan Ka Lok, Nina Paw Hee Ching and Himmy Wong Ting Him attended. Earlier while celebrating his wife Hoyan Mok's birthday, Fong Chung Shun wore a HK$ 2 million watch. He immediately pulled up his sleeve to show that his watch was only worth HK$ 2000. However he admitted that the HK$ 2 million watch he wore he only bought for an investment. He also collected some watches at home. He joked, "However lately I have been over budget, I no longer bought watches!" Did he give his wife a watch for her birthday? He said, "Of course I gave the most recent hit phone, every year at this time there would be a new release. It is also worth me not having to put any thought into it!"

Chan Ka Lok immediately took the opportunity to kiss up, "I learned something." He did not expect Fong Chung Shun to ask, "Did you get married? How long have you been dating?" Always avoided talking about his love life, Ka Lok immediately acted awkwardly, "Don't talk about stuff like that! The film itself took several years to make." Fong Chung Shun continued to have fun at his expense. "You Brother Lok is single and has so many female fans!" Ka Lok could only beg for mercy. "You are Brother Shun, you really like to joke around with me!" He pointed out that at the time he worked with "Brother Shun" for the first time and was very afraid of him. He felt that when he did not speak he looked like a killer. "I don't dare to look into his eyes, I would panic like I did something wrong." Fong Chung Shun kept playing with Ka Lok, "When you answer my questions, you tell the truth. Then you wouldn't have to dodge my eyes!" Ka Lok could only change directions and praised that after getting to know him he actually was funny and humorous. However he pleaded with "Brother Shun" to not call him "Brother Lok" again. "People would talk, you only only address Lau Tak Wa like this!" Fong Chung Shun disagreed, "In the film this time I was called Lui Yau Fai, would I be banned from singing Tai Chi's songs!"

THE ATTORNEY also starred the late artist Dick Liu Kai Chi. Fong Chung Shun and Chan Ka Lok both have worked with Uncle Chi three times. Fong Chung Shun said, "Uncle Chi is my heart, I also believe that in and out of the industry no one would say anything bad about him!" Chan Ka Lok said that Uncle Chi was a good elder, as long as he was willing to ask Uncle Chi would share very gladly. However unfortunately when he taught classes he did not have time to attend, and he did not have the opportunity to officially become his student.

No comments:

Post a Comment